RULES OF THE FORUM - Please read before posting!!!, REGOLE DEL FORUM - Per favore leggere prima di postare!!!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 19/12/2009, 15:46

Group:
Administrator

The forum will be in english AND italian, since I'm from Italy;

I will try to ask permission before posting photos (or other) and alway CREDIT, like I've always done, but if you find anything that doesn't work, just let me know;

I do not claim any lyrics, videos, music or photos to be mine. They belongs to their authors.
I only have a PROMOTION use and I DO NOT earn money.

Anyway I do not have any responsabilty of any illegal use of what I've posted by any other person.

This forum is mainly dedicate to Adam, but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate all the band!! Everyone has "a fav" and I don't think it's a crime.

Read carefully also what's below.

- Introduce yourself in the WELCOME section, creating a new topic, to view all the contents of the forum;
- Do not post and do not upload anything if you don’t have the rights;
- If you think there are no copyright infringements in what you are going to post, write the source anyway
-I will remove everything that I think it’s illegal because WE DO support the band, the photographers and all the people that works with Three Days Grace-
-ALL the rights and credits goes to the owner of the files uploaded (photographers, director of videos…)and on the other hand the responsibility of the copyrights infringements goes to who uploaded the files and NOT to this forum and its administrators (especially for YouTube – contact the uploader of the video!)-
-I will always try to put ALL the credits, but please, if you think that I’m using your stuff without permission or I haven’t credited you, just let me know and I will add your name or erase what you don’t want me to use!-

- Respect the others and don’t write anyway offensive and do not course please;
- Do not post anything obscene;
- Do not spam – there’s a specific section to do this;
- When you use some stuff from here ALWAYS credit adamgontier.tk and/or the author of the post;
- If there are further credits and notices in the post, please follow them;

- to access all the section please read HERE
- If you have any question, suggestions or problem there’s a specific section – also you can contact me, \GeeJay/;
- ENJOY!!!!
------------------------------------

- presentatevi nella sezione WELCOME, creando un nuovo topic, per vedere tutti i contenuti del forum;
- non postate né caricate niente di cui avete i diritti;
- se pensate che quello che volete postare non viola nessun diritto, mettete ad ogni modo la fonte
-toglierò qualsiasi cosa ritengo illegale perché SOSTENIAMO la band, i fotografi e tutte le persone che lavorano con i Three Days Grace-
-tutti i crediti e i diritti vanno al titolare dei file caricati (fotografi, registi dei video…)ma d’altra parte anche la responsabilità della violazione di copyright va a chi ha caricato e NON a questo forum e ai suoi amministratori (specialmente per YouTube – contattate chi ha caricato il video!)-
-cercherò sempre di mettere TUTTI i riconoscimenti ma per favore, se pensate che stia usando cose vostre senza permesso o senza avermi dato i riconoscimenti, fatemelo sapere e aggiungerò il vostro nome o cancellerò quello che non volete che usi!-

- Rispettate gli altri e non scrivete nulla di offensivo e non bestemmiate per favore;
- non postate nulla di osceno;
- non fate spam – c’è una sezione apposta per farlo;
- quando usate qualcosa preso da qui mettete SEMPRE i crediti scrivendo adamgontier.tk e/o l’autore del post;
ci sono ulteriori crediti e avvisi nel post, per favore seguiteli;

- per accedere a tutte le sezioni leggete QUI
- se avete qualsiasi domanda, suggerimenti o problemi c’è una sezione specifica – potete anche contattarmi, \GeeJay/
- BUON DIVERTIMENTO!

DISCLAIMER

Please read carefully!
This forum is mainly for Adam.
But this doesn't mean that I do not love all the members of the band Three days grace!
Instead I'll tell you this: I think that Three days grace won't be Three days grace any more without one of them!
For this reason you will also find all that I know about Barry, Brad and Neil.

Another important thing is that I am not one of those crazy girls that scream everytime that they see Adam.
-thought I have nothing against them, if they don't reach the point of no return (something like stalking or whatever goes beyond being just a good fan).
I have said that I'm obsessed with 3dg but I will never hide in their baggages to follow Adam and the others!
I have found all the informations about Adam and his family looking in regular and public websites.
I stand for his privacy and I will never post anything that could annoy him or his family.
Please do the same.
I know that Adam and his family are on social networks like facebook and there you can find tons of private photos, but I think that we have no rights in posting them - if you have their approval then it's okay.
We love Adam but we respect his privacy.
That's all!
I hope that you can understand and think the same as me!
Thanks for reading!

ABOUT THE DOWNLOADS

DISCLAIMER: THE FILES POSTED HERE ARE ONLY PROMOTIONAL.
YOU WILL FIND EXCLUSIVELY RARE TRACKS OR LIVE AND VIDEOS WHEN NOT AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING ANYWHERE ELSE / IT'S JUST FOR PERSONAL USE.
IF YOU ARE A FAN YOU HAVE TO BUY THE ORIGINAL WHEN AVAILABLE.
I DO NOT MAKE MONEY WITH THESE LINKS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS' ILLEGAL USE.
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE DIRECT LINK AND DO NOT RE-UPLOAD.

ATTENZIONE: I FILE POSTATI QUI SONO SOLO PROMOZIONALI.
TROVERETE ESCLUSIVAMENTE TRACCE LIVE E RARE E VIDEO CHE NON HANNO STREAMING ALTROVE / SOLO PER USO PERSONALE.
SE SEI UN FAN DEVI COMPRARE GLI ORIGINALI APPENA DISPONIBILI.
IO NON FACCIO SOLDI DA QUESTI LINK E NON SONO RESPONSABILE PER USI ILLEGALI DI ALTRI.
PER FAVORE NON CONDIVIDERE IL LINK DIRETTO O RICARICARE.

Edited by \GeeJay/ - 25/10/2012, 15:46

Web   Top
0 replies since 19/12/2009, 15:46   297 views