HOW IT WORKS? // COME FUNZIONA?

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/12/2009, 12:39

Group:
Administrator

To view all the contents of this forum (DOWNLOADS AND MORE) you have to introduce yourself in the WELCOME section - creating a new topic.
If you have ALREADY introduced yourself in the WELCOME section - before the latest changes - but you can't enter, resume your introduction topic...by writing something.
Also ADD AT LEAST ONE BANNER of this forum (take a look here)) in your signature.
(you should go just below the logo ---> options ---> signature ---> copy and paste a code of your choice)
...and then be patient because I have to validate you! ^^
THANKS!

-------

Per vedere tutti i contenuti del forum (DOWNLOADS E ALTRO) dovete presentarvi nella sezione WELCOME - creando un nuovo topic.
Se vi siete gią presentati nella sezione WELCOME - prima degli ultimi cambiamenti - ma non potete entrare, riattivate la vostra introduzione scrivendo qualcosa.
Aggiungete anche ALMENO UN TESSERINO del forum (prendeteli da qui)) alla vostra firma .
(andate sotto il logo ---> opzioni ---> firma ---> fate copia - incolla di uno dei codici dei tesserini che preferite)
...e poi aspettate perchč vi devo abilitare!
GRAZIE!

ATTENTION!

MOST OF THE DOWNLOAD ARE DOWN AT THE MOMENT! I'M RESUMING EVERYTHING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND REMEMBER THAT I'VE JUST RE-OPENED THE FORUM!
ANY HELP IS WELCOME!

ATTENZIONE!

AL MOMENTO LA MAGGIOR PARTE DEI DOWNLOAD E' OFF LINE ! STO RI-UPPANDO TUTTO IL PIU' VELOCEMENTE POSSIBILE.
PER FAVORE ABBIATE PAZIENZA E TENETE CONTO CHE HO APPENA RIAPERTO IL FORUM!
OGNI AIUTO E' BEN ACCETTO!

Edited by \GeeJay/ - 29/9/2012, 12:55

Web   Top
0 replies since 20/12/2009, 12:39   1588 views