I 'THANKS ' DAGLI ALBUM, Thanks to, taken from the two albums

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 15:23

Group:
Administrator

THANKS

Three days grace

Adam would like to dedicate this records to the loving memory of Joshua Dufrane. We miss you. Thank you Naomi for everything you have done for me and all your support. Thanks to the two biggest inspirations and supporters I could ever ask for, mom & dad, without you I could never have come this far, my sister Katelyn and my brother Christian, I love you both. Josh, for teaching me how to play an axe, Cale for teaching me how to play a left-handed axe. Nathan and Maryann A.K.A Sister Mary Flan and, for all you've put up with and all you've done for me. From Norwood to Peterborough, to Stouffville to Markham to Toronto, there are so many friends of mine who have helped me get to where I am. Unfortunately, there is not enough room on this sleeve to name everyone, but you know who you are. Thank you so much. And to you, the one who bought this record and have bothered to read this far. Thanks.

Neil: Thanks to my mother, Carole, there's no way I could've done it without you...I miss you. Thank you Janin, I owe everything to you. To my family, for keeping me sane in crazy times - Shawn, Cheryl, Tyler, Chantal, Alyssa, Darren, Doug, Janet, Rob, Richie, Joan, Gerry, Jason, Justin, thank you all! To Adam and Brad, my extended family. To my music teacher, Murray Carr, for showing me where my passion lies. Mark Fletcher, you were a "big brother" to me. Thanks to Dallas Lehigh and his family, for putting up with hours of bad after-school jams, Trevor McNevan, for your encouragement, Dan B., Jason H., Don B., Jake M., Copsy, Toad and Corey, Jeff l. and anyone else I forgot (I'm pretty forgetfull)...thank you! I've dedicated this to the memory of my parents and my brother, Darry!

Brad Thanx: Rhonda for always being there for me. My parents: Lou & Karol who have believed in me 100% from day one. My brother Matt ('the man with the riffs') for always finding a way to make me laugh. Bob, Sue, Angela and Ashley for your support. Adz and Neil for bringing me into this crazy world of Rock 'N' Roll. K.J., Boone, Juice, Shona, Al and Paula for being my family next door. Jeremy Young and G-Brown Boyz. All my Norwood Crew and lggstockers for always supporting the cause....G-swell 4EVER. And thanks to Mo and The Cottage Life/Explore crew for their encouragement and wild parties. I dedicate this album to my late Grandma Allan.

Three Days Grace Thanks: Gavin Brown, Mike McCarty, Barb Sedun, Tanya and Scott and everyone at EMI Publishing, Ralph James, Paul and everyone at The Agency Group, Chris Taylor and everyone at Sanderson Taylor, Arthur, Stu, Mary, Gary, Jed, Josh and everyone at Spivak/Sobol Entertainment; Bob Anderson, Laura Barlett, Michelle Borek, Bob Bortnick, Cara Bridgins, Tom Carrabba, Lorraine Caruso, Howie Abrams, Jayne Cohen, Jeff Dodes, Michael Galge, Nick Gamma, JoAnn Kaeding, Kim Kaiman, Janet Kleinbaum, Gerry Kuster, Amanda Levine, Julia Lipari, John McHugh, Randy Miller, Sonia Muckle, Jackie Murphy, Max Nichols, Tracy Perez, JOe Riccitelli, Nancy Roof, Jennifer Sabba, Steven Savoca, Benny Tarantini, Michael Tedesco, Peter Thea, Barry Weiss and everyone at Jive Records, Stephanie Robertson, Dan Buckman, Orly Bohbot, Maria Gagliese, Jane Tattersall and everyone at Zomba Canada, everyone at BMG Records, Bonnie Fedrau, Nikko Quintal, Elvis, Dave H., Krisjan L., Longview Frams Studios, Bearsville Studios, Jay Baumgardner, Rich Costey, Randy Staub, Ted Jensen, George Marino, Harry Hess, Corey Shileds, Grant Varney, Gord Adams, Jeff Holdip, Ferg, Snead, Barry Stock, Iggstock, Phil C., Joe G., Cale, Milly, Dave M., Boone, Juice, Nate, KJ, Tommy, Travis B., Holmes, Trevor, Matt Walst, Becca, Abby, Scot, Kev, Dwight, Steve C., Chris W., Bryce M., Keith Porteous, Lisa Zbitnew, Alan Reid, Dave Porter, Jamie Greenspan, Mike Roth, Fritz and Click, Jennifer Hirst, Jody Mitchell, Tom Sarig, Rick Goetz, Josh Deutsch, Leigh Lust, Geoff Weiss, Ron Burman, Dave Brndeth, Bob Jamieson, Jeff Fenster, Ari Martin, Warren Entner, Brian Coleman, Gloria Butler, Eric, Rob, and Julian at Coalition, Chuck Lavallee, Ted Gardner, Ray Daniels, Scott Winig and the video crew, Default, Theory of a Dead Man, IME, Flip Nixon, Guilt Trip, Electrashine, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Headstones, The Watchmen, Finger Eleven, Nickelback, Transient Noise, Cleavage, Slow Nerve Action, Tanglefoot, Billy Talent, The Dwights, Willis, Edwin & The Pressure, Headstrong, Shocore, Mudvayne, Wide Mouth Masow, Groundswell, Auto Detailers, Sound on Sound, Wayne's Music, Bud Monahan's HOG, Kim Monroe, Pete and Nardboy at WXTM, Tommy Mattern at KPNT, Mike Kaplan at KRBZ, Murray, Vince and Matt at 89X, Tommy Wilde, The Edge 102.1, The Wolf 101.5, Sin City, The Rivoli, The Harris Institute, Jeff Zurba and everyone at Steve's Music, MTS, Cottage Like magazine, East Side's, Rob Mizzella at GMS Drums, Long and McQuade and eveyone that we forgot, thanks.

One-x

ADAM: Naomi, you are my girl, my inspiration and the one who keeps me grounded. Mom, Dad, Maryann, Pablo, Katelyn, Christian, Nathan, Cale, Josh and all the "cousins". Abby P. and Roo G. Art Gordon, Kevin Brown, Kim Brown, Adam and everyone at Labyrinth Lounge, Bimba and Nugget and Winnie, Brad, Neil and Barry - thank you...you are the one's who make all of this possible. Like I said the last time I had to do this, there's way too many people who have been there to support me, and there are too many people who have made an impact on my life to mention. You know who you are, so thank you. I'd like to dedicate this record to my grandmother, Margaret Gontier-Bond and to my friend, Matthew Ryan William Street...Your spirits live on forever. We will always love and miss you.

NEIL: Janin - Thank you for helping me chase my dream, as you chase yours, The Yeatman and Florence families, the Latham and Johnstone families, Shelly Sanderson, the Creally family, Jen & Andy Copson, the Bowden's, Dave M. And Sara R., Ginger and Comet, Evoke, thanks to my 3 partners in crime, and all of my extended family and friends.

BRAD: Rhonda - my most favorite person in the world. Mom and Dad Walst, Matt, The Steenburgh Family, Poop & Pee, the boyz in my Darkest Days, J. Young and eveyone else who has supported me along the way...cheers!

BARRY: To my best friend and wife Heather Stock, Stock Family, Shebib Family, Steve Henderson, Steve Lake, Tony Laviola, Derek Sharp, Sass Jordan, Armando Amaliello, Keith Kaplan, Moonshin Tatoo and Clint Eastwood

BAND: Joe Grant, Kara Krome, Aleata, Lisa, Brad and Cara Lukowich, Casey Marshall, the Superfans, loggstock, Grainne and Cory, Kim, Brenda, the Boy, Travis B., Holmes, Tim Seaton, Bryce M., Art G., Trevor McNevan, The Milroy's, The Partingtons, Mike Filsinger, Ken Schultz, Geoff Kent, Shane Strugnell, Cale Gontier, Chris Aman, James Dean, Jay Sakowski, Mike Sneyd, Grant VArney, Al Black, Curtis Clyde, Nate Bewwer, Howard Benson, Mike Plotnikoff & everyone at Bay 7 Studios, Chris Lord-Alge, Deborah Lurie, Warless Rabbit, Dean Karr, Superstar Media, Roland Wihelm, Rikki Smeltzer, Ron & Tony from Lords, Eric Ratz, Kenny Luong, Pete Plesnik, Harry Hess, Palmer Audio, BCB, Sean Browne, Marco Soccoli, MikeYaft & Everyone at Hoshino, Uwe Salwender, Dave Ellefson, Dan from Lakland, Mark from Schector, Tim from SIT Strings, Special thanks to Ashley Owens, Shalini Trehan, Mark Adelman, Dave Darus, Mike McCarty and Gavin Brown, Nickelback, Staind, Evanescence, Hoobastank, Velvet Revolver, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Finger Eleven, 3 Doors Down, Papa Roach, Tool, Thornley, Theory of a Deadman, Billy Talent, Trapt, Smile Empty Soul, Rooney, Thousand Foot, Krutch, Grady, My Darkest Days, Electrashine, Willis, The Dwights, Slow Nerve Action and ever other band we have crossed paths with in the last 3 years. Thank you to all of our family at Jive and Sony BMG. Last but not least...thank you fans!!!

^_^

Web   Top
NEVER-TOO-LATE
view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 15:30

Noooooo...
ieri stavo pensando io di farlo...
mi hai anticipataXD

view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 15:44

Group:
Administrator

davvero? :blink:
Ehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Web   Top
Wholesale Hockey Jerseys
view post Posted on 3/5/2017, 19:43

It is sometimes complicated to aside these individuals.We ultimately got our dream home and addition through a construction process that was painless to our family of five. Let somebody else run the charge card processing for you. When the primary ingredient listed says "whole", the item is really a good source of whole grains. That is why in checking for fuse and circuit breaker problems the separate electrical panel has to be checked too.

3 replies since 2/2/2009, 15:23   6479 views