« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/4/2008, 10:48

Group:
Administrator

Here the videos:

ENGLISH:
(from threedaysgracerock1)

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9BUKTKFZY
(sorry but i can't post more than three videos in one post... :( )

TRANSCRIPT BY caged-inside.net
TRADUZIONE BY ME, GeeJay ©

THIS IS A TRUE STORY

Adam: I’m sitting right now at the back, back lounge of my bus just trying to relax ya know.

What if you were given the opportunity to turn your life around, if someone looked you in the face when you had no hope left and said, “This is it my friend… How will you use your three days of grace?”

Adam: Last couple days of tour have been tough they’ve been hard ya know um there’s been a lot going on ya know in my personal life.

Naomi: I don’t know any addicts that aren’t in pain emotionally ya know I don’t believe just get high just to get high they’re covering up something, something’s there right?

After years of struggling with drug abuse, Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace walked through the doors of CAMH (Center for Addiction & Mental Health) in hopes of finally turning his life around.

A year and a half later, Adam returned to the same place that saved his life. He performed in front of 300 people in recovery as well as his fans.

THIS IS HIS STORY…

Adam: If I hadn’t given up on my drug choice I’d probably be in jail or I’d be dead so anyway that’s that. Haven’t given up smoking yet…

Brad: Our last record our first record we toured for 20 months straight and I think ya know the road got the better of us Adam mostly.

Naomi: I did know that he lost himself in the love of music and that’s when I really got frightened.

Adam: It was before we hit the road when I actually started to really get into some severe drug abuse. I could’ve easily overdosed or of not woken up. We’ve been doing an acoustic sort of tour at the same time as our full on rock show. We come to different rehab centres.

Brad: I think it’s pretty cool that we’re back in the exact place that he came to, ya know get back to the same community that’s given so much to us. It’s pretty amazing.

He invited people up to the microphone to ask questions; Adam tried to answer as many questions as he can.

Naomi: There’s a lot of people that have family members and friends that are rock bottom and rock bottoms a scary scary place.

Adam: You know for me it’s a chance to talk and the main reason I’m doing is so that I can talk to young people about the fact that turning there life around ya know is very very possible.

Adam: I thought I was the only person who knew; obviously the guys in the band noticed it, the change in my behaviour, they noticed and they definitely knew something was up.

Pain without love

Brad: We just did a Canadian tour and basically any chance we could we went to any treatment centres and we did small little shows and most of the time it was just Adam on acoustic we haven’t really had the chance to do a full band thing, so it’s pretty cool.

You’re sick of feeling numb

Adam: The lowest point were the few times I felt myself ya know close to being arrested or having my life in jeopardy walking through terrible terrible neighbourhood, walking around trying to “score”

Neil: Ya know as an artist, we have an opportunity to maybe give people a new perspective on things that they wouldn’t think of otherwise through music. That’s a pretty powerful thing if you can harness it.

Brad: Pretty amazing feeling man because you go through all of this stuff as a group and when you’re expanded to the public it’s pretty amazing to see how many people can relate to your problem.

Brad: Oh Adam, Adam came to us with the lyrics and it’s really revolved around what we went through with his addictions and I really think people can relate to that.

Pain I can’t get enough

Adam: For me it’s been incredible way to release and get everything out and ya know just not hide anything ya know just put it all out there, if you’re comfortable with that ya know in your music it’s a really great way to just express everything.

Continue on to Segment 2

Question: What made you start using drugs?

Adam: Ah I dunno I think it was a combination of a few different things, there was just a lot of stuff going on in my life so I kind of felt like I needed a break from that.

Start of Never Too Late plays

Dr. Paul Garfinkel: Addiction is a multi-fastening problem that can manifest in many different ways.

Adam: I think it was at someone’s party or whatever and got offered one and I had one and it was a great feeling and never thought anything about it again.

This world will never be…

Adam: I think a few days later I ran into the same person who had the same thing and I was like “oh hey, I’ll try one of those again.”

I will not leave alone everything that I own to make you feel like its not too late, it’s never too late

Dr. Paul Garfinkel: We can become addicted to many things and we have as individuals different propensities…

Naomi: Recovery is kind of a word that’s put around all the time and I think people can think I’m getting clean and it’s an event and now I just did it, I’m at a detox and it’s out of my system but it’s after that, that’s really difficult.

Adam: She’s been incredible man, she has been through the same sort of situation and yeah she was just incredible. If it wasn’t for her I’d probably wouldn’t have been in a good place now.

To make you feel like it’s not too late, it’s never too late...

Naomi: You look in the mirror you haven’t seen yourself in 10 years ya know in our lifetime.

Adam: We’ve been together for so long, we’ve known each other since high school and she’s my wife and she’s my best friend as well. She didn’t leave ya know she stuck around and got me through.

Now and again we try to just stay alive, Maybe we’ll turn it around cause it’s not too late it’s never too late.

Naomi: Addictions always on your shoulder doing push-ups, head folds right? squawking in your ear saying “what’s up bud? Pick up, pick up.”

Adam: It’s a really tough thing to go through even if you have a support system without one it’s really really difficult. Its okay to talk about it and that it’s possible to turn your life around. Ya know even if you feel alone, people feel alone but there certainly not alone.

Question: What other aspects of your life like that you noticed have changed you that you enjoy more?

Adam: Pretty much everything in my whole outlook has changed ya know. For quite a few years I was seeing things and I was looking through a blurred set of eyes ya know what I mean? I was a zombie. I actually have emotions, I feel things and stuff which I never had before so I think it has affected every aspect of my life, my relationships with people, ya know my family, my friends and my band mates, everybody

Adam: I started taking percocets ya know like the very weak version of hydrocodone. At the end of it I was taking about 10 to 20, 80 milligrams of OxyContin and just eating them, crushing them, chew them in half. My third time I really saw was knock it off time releasing yeah it was a nice time.

Adam: I was using them every single day and I couldn’t start my day up and wake up without them so.

Naomi: He just broke down and just cried and said ya know I’m sorry I need help and he was scared to go to rehab but I called everyone I knew in the hospital and said this is the life or death situation, he’s in big trouble and he needs to do something.

I can’t escape this hell so many times I’ve tried

Adam: While I was in rehab I was just feeling so many different crazy emotions and all this stuff I was writing so much down ya know just getting everything out on paper.

Dr. Paul Garfinkel: Once you’re addicted, there’s a course _______ course. That is extremely hard to break regardless of with what’s going on.

Somebody help me tame this animal

Naomi: The thing is I knew Adam was using and I knew there was a problem. I didn’t know to the extent. He had a high tolerance.

Adam: Just because of all the I guess lying and all the, just manipulation that I put her through ya know she could’ve just easily left.

So what if you can see the darker side of me

Adam: The biggest thing now is on stage I actually can feel the show whereas before like we played so many huge great shows. We went to Brazil, Australia, all over the world and ya know I just didn’t feel anything.

No one will ever change this animal I have become

Adam: So I found myself really putting my life on the line just to try and find something and try to explore something so you know those times while you were on the road.

Naomi: I finally just said to him when he got off his two year tour I know what’s going on and you can’t really hide from this demon anymore.

Question: I was just wondering what got you through the mental aspects of the addiction like if there was a specific person.

Adam: Yeah I spent a lot of time with my wife Naomi during that whole period when I got out of the hospital I was trying to sort of live a different life style. She was the only one that was like with me everyday beside me and kind of helping me through that.

Naomi: He used music as a therapy and he just wrote and wrote and wrote.

Adam: Yeah it’s sort of a really personal record.

Brad: We’re back where we started, it’s a new energy. We’ve learnt a lot about the road and how to stay healthy on the road and how to protect ourselves.

Adam: The timing ya know when we were supposed to write the record or whatever, the timing was really really good.

Do you think about everything you’ve been through, you never thought you’d be so depressed…

Dr. Paul Garfinkel: Often many people step forward people in the public eye and say this isn’t so foreign or awful this is a __ like any other. When people step forward, in that way it’s hugely affective.

Adam: When I felt strong enough to come back to the band and ya know started playing with them again I had all these lyrics and all the stuff I had written down and they had music that they had been working on so it worked out really well.

No time for goodbye, he said as he faded away, don’t put your life in someone’s hands they’re bound to steal it away

Dr. Paul Garfinkel: People who have addictions are like people with any other kind human pain in suffering they deserve understanding, they deserve help, that’s a tremendous myth.

If you wanna get out alive oh run for your life

Neil: It’s definitely a good little moment for us because we are certainly all collectively are in a different place than we were before and now we’ve kind of realised what we need to do to continue on this journey which ya know a dream come true being able to do this everyday.

Adam: I run into people who tell me that this song means something to them, there’s a lot of people out there that have gone through many more things that I’ve been through. Just to hear how our music affects people on there own level is amazing.

If I stay it won’t be long till I’m burning on the inside

Adam: My lyrics have definitely helped me every night I have a chance to get on stage and kind of sing gets a lot of it out so yeah, they are really really helpful.

Adam: It’s gonna be quite the show today. I just normally go into the place and talk to people and it’s not so much about the music its more of the message but today it seems a lot of people here in Toronto that are fans of the band and have gone through some things. So yeah today’s gonna be a good show.

Question: In your opinion what’s the best thing you could do for a person as a friend to help them get through it?

Adam: You should get together with there family, the family that they have, the friends that they have and confront them about the issue. So many people don’t wanna talk about it when they have a problem because they feel like they’ve done something wrong. Just get together with the friends that they have and actually talk to them tell them to get help. Good luck.

I will not leave alone everything that I own

Adam: I came to this facility CAMH here in Toronto and I got cleaned up.

Dr. Paul Garfinkel: The message that I read is the nature of addiction and how treatment can make a huge difference.

Adam: The biggest thing for me is if I could give out just a tiny bit of inspiration through ya know some people that don’t really feel like they can change, ya know that’s what it’s about.

Maybe we’ll turn it around cause it’s not too late, it’s never too late

Adam: It’s actually been a quite a year and 8 months or something.

And if there’s something wrong

Adam: Thank you for the support everybody, it means a lot to me and us.

Adam: What a band eh? These guys are amazing ya know that?

Question: Now that you’re sober, how supportive is your band?

Adam: They’ve always really been supportive of everything that I’ve done. You know we’re like a family we’ve been together for so long, in that first year of high school and we’ve been together ever since. They are just like my brothers.

Question: What comes first to your system of music?

Adam: Uh that’s a good question, we actually write as a band. We all sit together with acoustic guitars and we write songs. A lot of the times like a few of the songs I had lyrics for them while I was going through rehab. I wrote lyrics and the guys were writing some music so but we as a group tend to write the songs together ya know we sit together and come up with the best songs we can.

Question: So when you guys were just starting out did you ever think that your music would reach so many people?

Adam: No I don’t think I ever really thought about it too much, I mean I knew I always wanted to be a musician and I wanted to play music no matter no what but no I never ever really thought that it would’ve sort of get to the point where it does reach so many people. So we’re really lucky to have that happen.

Crowd clapping

Adam: I feel like I should bow or something *bows* Thank you very much. Thank you very much you guys rock!

Crowd Cheers

Adam: For the future for myself all I can do is take it ya know day by day and just try to focus on everyday and get through everyday.

THE END

QUESTA E’ UNA STORIA VERA

Adam: Proprio ora sono seduto nel salotto del mio bus sto semplicemente tentando di rilassarmi, sai…

E se ti fosse data l’opportunità di cambiare la tua vita, se qualcuno ti guardasse in faccia quando non hai più speranza e dicesse: è così amico mio…come useresti i tuoi tre giorni di grazia?

Adam:
Gli ultimi due anni di tour sono stati duri, sono stati pesanti, sai…sono successe tante cose…sai…nella mia vita privata.

Naomi:
Non so di assuefatti che non stiamo male emozionalmente, sai…non credo sia solo sentirsi fuori…solo sentirsi fuori per nascondere qualcosa, è giusto così?

Dopo anni di battaglia con l’abuso di droga, Adam Gontier dei Three days grace varca le soglie del CAHM (Centro per dipendenze e salute mentale) sperando di cambiare definitivamente la sua vita.

Un anno e mezzo più tardi, Adam torna nello stesso posto che gli ha salvato la vita.
Suona di fronte a 300 persone nel centro e ai fans.

QUESTA E’ LA SUA STORIA

Adam:
Se non avessi smesso con la droga sarei probabilmente in prigione o sarei morto…questo è comunque quanto….non ho ancora smesso di fumare…

Brad:
Per il nostro primo album abbiamo fatto un tour di 20 mesi e penso, sai che questo abbia preso il meglio di noi…di Adam soprattutto

Naomi:
Non sapevo che avesse perso se stesso nell’amore per la musica e questo è quando mi sono davvero spaventata.

Adam:
Veramente è stato prima di cominciare a fare tour che ho cominciato veramente a prendere droghe pesanti. Avrei potuto andare facilmente in overdose o non riprendermi.
Stiamo facendo una specie di tour acustico con i concerti completi. Andiamo in diversi centri di riabilitazione…

Brad:
Penso che sia abbastanza bello essere tornati nel posto esatto dove lui è stato,sai…tornare nella stessa comunità che ci ha dato così tanto. E’ piuttosto sorprendente…

Ha invitato le persone al microfono per fare domande. Adam ha provato a rispondere al maggior numero di domande che poteva.

Naomi:
Ci sono un sacco di persone che hanno famiglie e amici che sono al livello più basso e in un posto spaventoso. (?)

Adam:
Sai…per me è un’opportunità di parlare e la ragione principale per cui lo faccio è che posso parlare a persone giovani del fatto che cambiare la vita sai…è davvero davvero possibile.

Adam:
Pensavo di essere l’unico a sapere.naturalmente gli altri della band lo hanno notato, il cambiamento del mio comportamento, hanno notato e certamente hanno capito che c’era qualcosa.

Pain without love
(musica)

Brad:
Abbiamo appena fatto in tour in Canada e sostanzialmente ogni volta che potevamo siamo andati nei centri di trattamento e abbiamo fatto piccoli show e il più delle volte era solo Adam con una chitarra acustica…non potevamo fare un vero concerto con tutta la band…è abbastanza bello…

You’re sick of feeling numb
(musica)

Adam:
La cosa peggiore erano le volte in cui mi sentivo…sai…prossimo ad essere arrestato o essere in pericolo camminando in terribili terribili quartieri, gironzolando cercando di segnare (?)

Neil:
Sai…come artisti abbiamo forse avuto l’opportunità di dare alla gente una nuova prospettiva su cose che le persone non penserebbero altrimenti con la musica. E’ davvero una cosa formidabile se la puoi sfruttare.

Brad:
Piuttosto una bella sensazione, amico. perchè ci passi come gruppo e quando ti apri al pubblico è davvero fantastico vedere quante persone possono riferirsi ai tuoi problemi.

Brad:
Adam…Adam è venuto da noi con i testi delle canzoni ed è veramente tutto riguardante quello che abbiamo passato con le sua dipendenze e penso davvero che le persone possano stabilire un nesso con questo.

Pain I can’t get enough
(musica)

Adam:
Per me è un modo incredibile di liberare e fare uscire tutto e sai…non nascondere niente…sai…dire tutto, se sei a tuo agio con…sai…con questo, nella tua musica è un gran bel modo per esprimere tutto.

Question:
Cosa ti ha fatto iniziare a fare uso di droga?

Adam:
Ah…non so…penso sia stata una combinazione di diverse cose, c’erano proprio un sacco di cose che succedevano nella mia vita così mi sono sentito come se avessi bisogno di un break da questo.

Start of Never Too Late plays
(Musica)

Dr. Paul Garfinkel:
La dipendenza è un problema legato a molte cose che può manifestarsi in modi diversi.

Adam:
Penso sia stato alla festa di qualcuno o del genere e me ne hanno offerta una…e ne ho presa una ed è stata una sensazione fantastica e non pensavo che lo avrei fatto ancora.

This world will never be…
(musica)

Adam:
Penso che alcuni giorni dopo ho incontrato la stessa persona che ha preso la stessa cosa ed è stato tipo: “oh, hey…ne proverò un’altra!”

I will not leave alone everything that I own to make you feel like its not too late, it’s never too late
(musica)

Dr. Paul Garfinkel:
Possiamo diventare dipendenti a molte cose e abbiamo diverse propensioni come individuo…

Naomi:
Ricovero è una specie di parola che è messa in giro tutte le volte e penso che le persone pensino mi sto ripulendo ed è un evento e ora lo appena fatto, sono in un centro di disintossicazione ed è fuori dal mio sistema (penso intenda non è quello che faccio sempre?) ma è dopo quello (dopo essere stato nel centro), è quello il difficile.

Adam:
Amico, è stata incredibile (Naomi), ha passato la stessa situazione e sì…è stata veramente incredibile. Se non fosse stato per lei probabilmente non sarei stato in un bel posto ora.

To make you feel like it’s not too late, it’s never too late...
(musica)

Naomi:
Ti guardi allo specchio…non ti sei visto per 10 anni…sai…per tutta la tua vita

Adam:
Siamo stati insieme per tanto tempo, ci conosciamo dal liceo e lei è mai moglie e la mia migliore amica allo stesso tempo. Non se ne è andata…sai…è rimasta vicino e mi ha aiutato a farcela

Now and again we try to just stay alive, Maybe we’ll turn it around cause it’s not too late it’s never too late.
(musica)

Naomi:
Le dipendenze sono sempre alle tue spalle che spingono, ti piegano la testa giusto?…urlano nelle tue orecchie “come va amico? Passa a prendermi, prendimi”

Adam:
E’ davvero una cosa dura da attraversare persino se hai un sistema di supporto…è davvero davvero difficile. Va bene parlarne ed è possibile cambiare la tua vita. Sai…anche se ti senti solo, le persona si sentono sole ma li certamente non lo sono.

Question:
Quali altri aspetti della tua vita come questi hai notato che ti hanno cambiato e preferisci?

Adam:
Quasi tutto nella mia prospettiva è cambiato sai…per alcuni anni vedevo cose e stavo guardando attraverso occhi confusi sai cosa intendo?...ero uno zombie. (ora) provo veramente emozioni, sento le cose che non avevo mai sentito prima quindi penso che abbia influenzato ogni aspetto della mia vita, i miei rapporti con le persone, sai con la mia famiglia, i miei amici e i miei compagni della band, con tutti.

Adam:
Ho iniziato a prendere sai…roba tipo la versione debole dell’idrocodone. Alla fine prendevo circa da 10 a 20, 80 milligrammi di Oxicodone e li mangiavo proprio, li frantumavo, li rosicchiavo per metà. La mia terza volta mi ha davvero steso capire sì…è stato bello

Adam:
La prendevo tutti i giorni e non avrei potuto cominciare la mia giornata e svegliarmi senza..

Naomi:
Si è proprio arreso e ha proprio pianto e ha detto…sai…mi dispiace ho bisogno di aiuto e aveva paura di andare in riabilitazione ma ho chiamato qualcuno che conoscevo nell’ospedale e ho detto che era una questione di vita o di morte, aveva un grosso problema e aveva bisogno di fare qualcosa.

I can’t escape this hell so many times I’ve tried
(musica)

Adam:
Mentre ero in riabilitazione ho sentito così tante diverse strane sensazioni e tutto quello lo ho bucato giù…sai…ho proprio scritto tutto su carta

Dr. Paul Garfinkel:
Una volta che sei drogato, c’è un corso. ed è estremamente difficile spezzare così come niente quello che sta succedendo

Somebody help me tame this animal
(musica)

Naomi:
Il fatto è che io sapevo che Adam stava usando (droghe) e sapevo che c’era un problema. Non ne conoscevo l’estensione. Aveva una grande tolleranza.

Adam:
Appunto per questo dire bugie e tutte…proprio le manipolazioni a cui l’ho sottoposta…sai…se ne sarebbe potuta facilmente andare.

So what if you can see the darker side of me
(musica)

Adam:
La cosa più importante è che ora sul palco sento realmente lo spettacolo dove prima avevamo fatto così tanti grandi e fantastici concerti. Siamo stato in Brasile, Australia, in tutto il mondo…sai…io non ho sentito proprio niente.

No one will ever change this animal I have become
(musica)

Adam:
Quindi ho sentito davvero di sistemare la mia vita, proprio provare e trovare qualcosa e provare ad esplorare qualcosa…sai…tutte le volte che eravamo in tour…

Naomi:
Alla fine gli ho proprio detto quando è uscito da quei due anni di tour che sapevo cosa stava succedendo e che non si poteva veramente nascondere dal suo demone ancora.

Question:
Mi stavo chiedendo chi ti ha guidato negli aspetti mentali della dipendenza…se c’era una persona in particolare

Adam:
Sì…ho passato molto tempo con mia moglie Naomi durante tutto quel periodo…quando sono uscito dall’ospedale ho provato a trovare uno stile di vita differente. E’ stata l’unica che era ogni giorno al mio fianco e felice di aiutarmi con il problema…

Naomi:
Usava la musica come terapia e ha proprio scritto e scritto e scritto…

Adam: Sì è una specie di album veramente personale

Brad:
Siamo tornati dove siamo partiti, è una nuova energia. Abbiamo imparato molto sul stare in tour e come stare sani per la strada e proteggerci.

Adam:
Il tempo sai…di quando sei tenuto a scrivere l’album o qualcosa, il momento era veramente giusto.

Do you think about everything you’ve been through, you never thought you’d be so depressed…
(musica)

Dr. Paul Garfinkel:
Spesso le persone fanno passi davanti alla gente in pubblico e dicono che questo non è strano o terribile…è un problema come gli altri. Quando le persone fanno un passo avanti, in questo modo è enormemente impressionante

Adam:
Quando mi sono sentito abbastanza forte da tornare con la band sai…ricominciare a suonare con loro avevo tutti i testi e queste cose che avevo scritto e loro avevano la musica a cui stavano lavorando così è andata proprio bene.

No time for goodbye, he said as he faded away, don’t put your life in someone’s hands they’re bound to steal it away
(musica)

Dr. Paul Garfinkel:
Le persone che hanno dipendenze sono come le persone con qualsiasi altro dolore umano e soffrono…meritano di capire, meritano aiuto, è una tremenda leggenda…

If you wanna get out alive oh run for your life
(musica)

Neil:
E’ certamente un buon momento per noi perchè siamo certamente in posti diversi da dove eravamo prima e ora abbiamo come realizzato cosa abbiamo bisogno di fare per continuare questa esperienza che…sai…un sogno realizzato capace di andare avanti ogni giorno

Adam:
Incontro persone che mi chiedono se questa canzone significa qualcosa per loro, ci sono un sacco di persone la fuori che hanno passato molte più cose di quelle che ha passato io. Sentire come la nostra musica abbia effetto sulle persone nel loro modo è fantastico.

If I stay it won’t be long till I’m burning on the inside
(musica)

Adam:
I miei testi mi hanno sicuramente aiutato ogni sera che ho l’opportunità di andare sul palcoscenico e cantare tira fuori questo quindi sì…sono (le canzoni) davvero davvero utili.

Adam:
Sarà un concerto tranquillo oggi. Normalmente vado solo nel posto e parlo alle persone e non riguarda molto la musica è più un messaggio ma oggi sembra che ci siano molte persone qui a Toronto che sono fan del gruppo e hanno passato alcune cose. Quindi sì sarà un bello spettacolo.

Question:
Secondo te qual’è la cosa migliore che puoi fare per una persone, come amico per aiutarlo a passare questo (problemi…)?

Adam:
Dovresti stare con la famiglia, la famiglia che ha, gli amici che ha e affrontare il problema. Così tante persone non vogliono parlarne quando hanno un problema perché gli sembra di aver fatto qualcosa di sbagliato. Solo stare insieme agli amici che hanno e davvero parlargli, dirgli di cercare aiuto. Buona fortuna.

I will not leave alone everything that I own
(musica)

Adam:
Sono venuto in questa struttura, CAHM, quì a Toronto e mi sono ripulito.

Dr. Paul Garfinkel:
Il messaggio che traggo è la natura della dipendenza e come i trattamenti possano fare una grande differenza.

Adam:
La cosa più importante per me è poter solo dare un pò di ispirazione sai…a qualche persona che non sente di poter davvero cambiare, sai…è questo quanto.

Maybe we’ll turn it around cause it’s not too late, it’s never too late
(musica)

Adam:
In realtà è stato per un anno e 8 mesi più o meno…

And if there’s something wrong
(musica)

Adam:
Grazie a tutti del sostegno, significa molto per me e per noi.

Adam:
Che band, eh? Questo ragazzi sono fantastici…lo sapete questo?

Question: Now
Adesso che sei lucido, come ti supporta la band?

Adam:
Mi hanno sempre sostenuto in tutto quello che ho fatto. Sai siamo come una famiglia, siamo insieme da tanto tempo, dal primo anno di liceo e siamo insieme da allora. Sono proprio come miei fratelli.

Question:
Cosa c’è per primo nel tuo modo di fare musica?

Adam:
Uh…questa è una buona domanda. Scriviamo realmente come un gruppo. Ci sediamo insieme con le chitarre acustiche e scriviamo canzoni. Molte volte, come per alcune delle canzoni, io ho scritto testi per loro mentre ero in riabilitazione. Ho scritto i testi e i ragazzi stavano scrivendo un po’ di musica…ma come gruppo tendiamo a scrivere le canzoni insieme…sai…ci sediamo insieme e tiriamo fuori le migliori canzoni che possiamo.

Question:
Quando stavate cominciando (a suonare) avreste mai pensato che la vostra musica avrebbe raggiunto così tante persone?

Adam:
No non penso di averlo mai immaginato così, intendo ho sempre saputo di voler essere un musicista e volevo fare musica, non importava…ma no non ho davvero mai pensato che (la cosa) sarebbe potuta arrivare al punto in cui è e arrivare a tante persone. Quindi siamo veramente fortunati che sia successo.

Il pubblico applaude

Adam:
Mi sembra che dovrei fare un inchino o qualcosa tipo…grazie tante davvero. Grazie tante. Siete grandi!

Il pubblico acclama

Adam:
Per il futuro per me stesso tutto quello che posso fare è prendere sai…giorno per giorno e provare a concentrarmi su ogni singolo giorno e vivere ogni giorno.

Quì il video con i sottotitoli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWeF4q29ZA

(grazie ad angelo56, utente del forum http://threedaysgrace.forumcommunity.net )

Edited by GeeJay84 - 20/12/2009, 15:50

Web   Top
angelo56
view post Posted on 8/5/2008, 19:07

grazie anche a te! :lol: (carino il forum)

demolition soldier
view post Posted on 9/5/2008, 21:20

Adam Gontier è un EROE,leggere qst cose fanno venire i brividi.grazie Miriam per la pazienza nel tradurre,senza di te nn so cosa faremmo! image

view post Posted on 10/5/2008, 13:39

Group:
Administrator

Sì effettivamente i brividi son venuti anche a me! :cry:
...ma figurati! :)
Mi fa piacere tradurre...mi tengo in esercizio con l'inglese...
sono mooolto arrugginita! :P

Web   Top
Adam_Gontier_thebest
view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 15:08

Adam è un mito...io l'ho sempre detto -_-

ThreeDaysGrace99
view post Posted on 19/7/2008, 20:48

si drogava? i non lo sapevo mi stava per venire un infarto quando l'ho letto :o:

Edited by ThreeDaysGrace99 - 26/7/2008, 11:57

view post Posted on 20/7/2008, 11:26

Group:
Administrator

Ehhhhhhhh...è triste...lo so... :3995b9307951b2ec8a02fb1jc9.gif:
ma è passato! :20.gif:

Web   Top
ThreeDaysGrace99
view post Posted on 26/7/2008, 21:54

sono ancora triste buuuuu
SPOILER (click to view)
quando lo saputo stavo per diventare biondo O.o(non ho nulla contro i biondi

view post Posted on 27/7/2008, 11:03

Group:
Administrator

Addirittura biondo?! :29-1.gif:
Bhe...non è facile rendersi conto di certe cose... :3995b9307951b2ec8a02fb1jc9.gif:

Web   Top
ThreeDaysGrace99
view post Posted on 2/8/2008, 09:31

mi sono fatto i capelli come adam dal barbiere se ci riesco incollo una foto nel welcome

view post Posted on 6/8/2008, 15:03

Group:
Administrator

Ah sì?
Ma dai!!! :lol:
Aspettiamo la foto allora! :D

Web   Top
MusicIsLife
view post Posted on 17/11/2009, 17:08

Is so sad, im glad that now is all over. He cried... that shows how much pain he felt.

Edited by MusicIsLife - 20/11/2009, 00:09

view post Posted on 20/12/2009, 15:58

Group:
Administrator

video coi sottotitoli:
(angeloo56)
traduzione by GeeJay
da transcript di Hardish (vedi sopra)

Web   Top
GuPsE
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 16:03

OMG. I watched it again and I'm about crying. He is really strong and emotional, these are some of the reasons I love him. (: Adam is the best.

15 replies since 27/4/2008, 10:48   492 views